Thanks a Bunch


Hi team,

This week I decided I needed to use some flowers which had been sitting around for quite some time. I was playing around with them and made them into cute little bunches of flowers. I thought to myself……”well that’s pretty cool – I wonder if I have a stamp of a vase for them to sit in?”

Not only did I manage to find a stamp of a mason jar, but it even came with a pun sentiment! I had run out of ‘Thank You’ cards so it was a match made in heaven.


I made 3 bunches of flowers, so created 3 cards. All of the background papers are from Kaisercraft and I inked up the edges with some Distress Inks from Ranger. I stamped the mason jar and sentiment on to watercolour paper, then did some watercolouring with my distress inks.


I used hot glue to stick down the bunch of flowers, then some dimensional adhesive for the mason jar – the jar sticks out from the page quite a bit because the stems of the flowers are a little bulky. I won’t be sending these through the mail!

Simple, fun, and I only used what I have!

Have a great week,



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s