With Valentines Day coming up this Friday, what better time to make a card dedicated to L-O-V-E!
I was inspired to make this card after I found a super-cute tiny heart punch at a Daiso near my office. Daiso is a Japanese convenience store where everything is $2.80 Aussie Dollars ($3.50 Kiwi Dollars at the store in Auckland). It has just about everything you can imagine – I often spend my entire lunch break there 🙂
This card was very simple to make – just punch out the shapes, add foam to the back, line them up and stick them down!
I added some glitter to the little red hearts just for a bit of extra interest. I tried to get a good photo of it…..try being the operative word!
Tip: Add the little hearts to the centre of the big hearts before you add the foam to the back – It’s much easier to maneuver without having the big heart rock around on its tiny foam plinth!
- Card Base: The Craft Spot DIY Card set
- Coloured card stock: Officeworks card stock
- Large heart punch: Craft show – sorry I can’t remember the company name
- Small craft punch: Daiso
- Foam Squares: American Crafts
- Stamp: Lincraft – Happy Together
- Glitter: Gelly Roll Glitter Pens
Much (Valentines) love,